Northern Ireland

  1. Summary
  2. England
  3. Northern Ireland

Making a complaint

About your HSC care

If you’re not happy with the response of the local organisation, or don’t feel comfortable approaching them, you can make , who will look into it for you.

If you’re unhappy with the HSC response

You can refer your concern to the . They will look at your complaint and decide whether to investigate it. 

About your private care

You should make a complaint about your private care to the .

Getting help with your complaint

  • The can help advise you how to make a complaint or who to complain to. 
  • The provides advice for the public on a range of NHS healthcare issues.