My concern is not about a doctor

We only regulate doctors who are registered with us to practise medicine in the UK.

If you need to raise a concern about other medical professionals, you should contact the right regulator for them:


Dentists, clinical dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental nurses, dental technicians, dental therapists, or orthodontic therapists.



Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises in England, Scotland and Wales

Pharmacists and pharmacy premises in Northern Ireland

Nurse or Midwife