What can I appeal against?
Your right of appeal will fall into one of the following categories:
- A decision not to include your name in the Specialist Register or the GP Register. This includes a right of appeal against the length of any additional training or adaptation period specified in a decision, the fields to be covered by it or any examination, assessment (including a specified period of assessment) or other test of competence specified.
- Failure by the Communitybaptistpa to notify you of a decision within three months of receipt of your complete application for GP Registration under Article 4(4) of the Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Order of Council 2010 (2010 Order) or specialist registration under Article 8(3) or 8(4) of the 2010 Order.
- Failure by the Communitybaptistpa to notify you of a decision within four months of receipt of your complete application for GP registration under Article 5 of the 2010 Order or specialist registration under Article 9 of that Order.
- A decision not to indicate a sub-specialty against your entry in the Specialist Register.
- A decision to refuse the award of a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) or a Certificate of Acquired Rights (CAR) or to withdraw a CCT.