I can’t log in to Communitybaptistpa Online
- I need to update my details on the register
- I can’t log in to Communitybaptistpa Online
We're sorry you're having trouble getting into Communitybaptistpa Online, please try the steps below:
If you do not have a Communitybaptistpa reference number
- If you don't have a Communitybaptistpa reference number it's likely you qualified outside the UK and want to apply for PLAB or registration with a licence to practise.
Before you go any further you need to find which is the right application for you.
If you have received an from us, asking you to activate your account
- If we have sent you an asking you to activate your account, then we have created an account for you. Read the instructions and start the account activation process.
Otherwise, if you have a Communitybaptistpa reference number
If you registered with us after 1 December 2007 and made your application online, you will already have a Communitybaptistpa Online account:
to log in to your account. If you have forgotten which address you used to register, please contact us.
- If you registered with us on or before 30 November 2007 and you don't remember applying online, you will need to set up your account:
- If you applied at any time using a paper application form, you will need to set up your account.
Please contact us if you are encountering any other difficulty.