What can I do in Communitybaptistpa Online?
- What can I do in Communitybaptistpa Online?
- How do I set up a Communitybaptistpa Online account?
You can use your Communitybaptistpa Online account to:
Manage your registration
- Join or rejoin the register, apply for a licence to practise or to join the GP and Specialist registers
- Apply to relinquish your licence to practise or to remove your name from the register (voluntary erasure)
- Apply to take the PLAB test
- Pay your fee or manage your Direct Debit.
Keep your details up to date
- Update your details or change your communication preferences
Update and maintain your revalidation details
- Update your connection
- Submit your annual return
- Book a revalidation assessment.
View and print documents
- View and print a certificate of proof of entry on the register
- View and print your fees notices and receipts.
- Request a certificate of good standing
- Ask for a certificate of good standing to be sent to an overseas regulator or employer.
Complete your national training survey
- If you're a doctor in training, or a trainer, you can complete the annual national training surveys.